Well, I wasn’t sure if I was going to do it, but I really want to post a “light” article, because I have one loooong piece coming for mid-november which won’t be so fun, and I want to make it up for all the negativity floating around here. So here I am! My friend asked me to do it, quite a long time ago I reckon, but it’s still autumn so that’s fine, I suppose!
1. Favourite thing about [Autumn] ? I absolutely love this season. It is so beautiful, and I can tell you that here in Kent I love it 1000 times more than in Paris! The trees look amazing, and sometimes in late afternoon the lights are just magical! I seriously regret not having my reflex camera with me.
2. Favourite drink? Well, the same as during the rest of the year, my usual Mocca…
3. Favourite scent/candle? When the rain just stopped, there is this special scent, so fresh and all, I really like it.
4. Best lipstick? I don’t wear lipstick so…
5. Go to moisturiser? I always use the same cream all year round, which is Le Petit Marseillais.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? I don’t use make-up so…. if I had to… light pink or light brown would be my choices.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Lately I have been listening to balads a lot. Christina Perri’s songs are really nice, but I also listen to French singers like Gregory Lemarchal or Francis Cabrel. But I don’t listen to sad songs, just sweet, calm songs.
8. Favourite outfit to wear? As ever, skinny pants, a nice, warm jumper and a scarf. I have to buy a new coat. And I feel like wearing dark-red and natural colours (like beige) really suits the season. But I wear pink a lot as well. Because almost all my clothes are pink.
9. Autumn treat? Don’t know.
10. Favourite place to be? Somewhere with a warm blanket, a cup of hot coffee and a nice book. Ah, that’s a dream, because of course I have to study :’)
Bonus question: Best book to read? NORTH AND SOUTH! I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved this book the best in Autumn. The whole atmosphere of the story is kind of Autumn-like in my head so, yeah, North and South it is. And anyway, a good Elizabeth Gaskell book is always the best, isn’t it?
Here I go!
So, what would YOU answer to those questions?